The Consignment Shop at The Redwoods
A Fun Place to Shop!
QUALITY FURNITURE, ACCESSSORIES, ANTIQUES, GIFTS & FINE JEWELRY
About the Shop
Since it opened in 1999, The Consignment Shop at The Redwoods has grown to be a popular destination not only for buyers searching for antiques and collectibles, but also as a convenient resource for Redwoods' residents, prospective residents, their families and members of the community who are downsizing and recycling unused items.
The Shop is staffed by dedicated volunteers both from The Redwoods and from the community. Many have experience working in auction houses and thrift and consignment businesses and are well suited to serving The Shop's many visitors and consignors. We are also a "green" business and all purchases are wrapped or placed in recycled paper and bags for buyers to carry out.
New items are delivered 4 days a week! Stop by and discover the unique gifts, furniture, jewelry and antiques. Unearth one-of-a-kind finds at amazingly affordable prices.
- Watch for sales
- Quality items
- Stop by the store to look at what's available as popular items sell quickly
- Major credit cards accepted
Consign or Donate
Downsizing? Consider donating to The Shop:
- We accept consignments 4 days a week
- We advertise
- Donations are tax deductible
- 100% of the proceeds from the sale go to support The Redwoods
If you have treasures you no longer use or need and would like to consign them or donate them to The Shop, please call us at (415) 383-2741, ext. 256 to request an appointment.
- The Shop offers an in-home Consultation Service to assist with residential relocation requiring substantial downsizing of personal property
- We accept mirrors, furniture, lamps, silver, crystal, pictures and jewelry. We do not accept appliances, electronic items or clothing.
If you would like to schedule an appointment, please call (415) 383-2741, ext. 256.
We are located at 40 Camino Alto, Mill Valley. You'll find us off the main parking lot on the right as you enter from Camino Alto. You'll see The Shop sign next to our entry sign which as a small patio and seating area by the front door. If you are coming to the shop from inside The Redwoods, our entrance is on the first floor across from the elevator between buildings 11 and 13.
(All proceeds support The Redwoods programs and services.)